DRDO MTS Recruitment 2020: DRDO Exam MTS Recruitment 2020 were released 1817 post vacancies for the post of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in various offices across the PAN India. Candidates can apply online at the official site @drdo.gov.in.
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is one of the prestigious organizations of India, under the Ministry of Defense. Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), comes under General Central Service Group ‘C’, Non-Gazetted, Ministerial post within the Pay Matrix Level-1 (Rs 18000-56900) as per 7th CPC. Check out the important dates, vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection process, and DRDO MTS exam Pattern.
|Notification||DRDO CEPTAM MTS Recruitment 2020|
|Notification Date||Dec 23, 2019|
|Last Date of Submission||Jan 23, 2020|
|Examination City||New Delhi|
|Education Qualification||10th Class pass or equivalent or Industrial Training Institute (ITI) pass|
|Nature of Work||Administration|
|DRDO MTS exam dates for Tier-I||Postponed (Updated Soon)|
|DRDO Exam Tier 2 exam for A&A||Postponed (Updated Soon)|
DRDO MTS Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
The important dates regarding the DRDO recruitment 2020 are provided within the table given below, stay tuned for latest updates on Jobyojana.com:
|Date of Eligibility||23rd January 2020|
|Online Application Start Date||23rd December 2019|
|Online Application Closing Date||23rd January 2020 (TIME: 1700 HRS)|
|Tentative Date of Tier 1 exam (CBT)||To be announced (Updated Soon)|
DRDO MTS Vacancy: 1817 Vacancies
The distribution of the total 1817 vacancies is given as under:
|DRDO MTS Vacancies 2019-20|
DRDO MTS Recruitment Pay Scale
DRDO MTS is the one of the popular DRDO Exam, once candidate got selected he/she will come under the Pay matrix Level-1 (Rs 18000-56900) as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix with other perks, benefits/allowances as per Government of India provision act of Pay Scale.
DRDO MTS Age Limit
At the time of Apply for the DRDO MTS Exam Candidate must be between 18 and 25 Years of age as on 23rd January 2020.
DRDO MTS Educational Qualifications
- Secondary 10th Class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or ITI(Industrial Training Institute) pass.
- Those awaiting results of the final examination as on date of eligibility for the prescribed qualification are not eligible and hence should not apply.
- Candidates must have acquired the copies of qualifications as on the date of eligibility i.e. 23rd January 2020, for the posts they are applying.
DRDO Exam MTS 2020: Application Fee
- Application fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) non-refundable is to be paid by the candidate.
- All women and SC/ST/PWD/ESM candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Fee is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/net banking before the closing date of application.
For more details, click on the link to download the official notification for DRDO Exam MTS:
DRDO MTS Selection Process 2020
The selection process of DRDO MTS consists of 2 stages:
- DRDO Exam Tier–I (Screening)
- The provisional selection will be based on the merit obtained in Tier-I examination depending upon the post/category/sub-category of the candidate.
- The minimum qualifying marks for Tier-I is 40% for UR/ESM/OBC candidates and 35% for SC/ST candidates.
- DRDO Exam Tier-II (Final Selection)
- Candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in Tier-II based on Tier-I examination merit in a ratio of 1:10 (No. of vacancy: No. of shortlisted candidates).
- Merit and final selection will be made on the basis of the performance of the candidates in Tier-II.
DRDO MTS Exam Pattern: Computer-based Test
The exam pattern for the computer-based examination for DRDO Exam Tier 1 and Tier 2 exam is provided in the table below:
|Tier||Mode of Examination||Subjects||No. of questions||Max|
|Tier 1||CBT (Screening)||General Intelligence &|
|Quantitative Aptitude & Numerical Ability||35||35|
|Tier 2||CBT (Final|
|General Science||40||40||90 minutes|
For more details, click on the link to apply online for DRDO Exam MTS:
DRDO Exam CEPTAM 2020 FAQs
Q. How can I apply for DRDO CEPTAM?
A. Candidates need to apply online for DRDO CEPTAM @drdo.gov.in.
Q. Who can apply for DRDO CEPTAM?
A. The eligibility for STA ‘B’ is graduation basically in science stream. The eligibility criteria of DRDO varies as per posts. DRDO CEPTAM eligibility criteria for Technician ‘A’ is Class 10 pass or equivalent.
Q. Does DRDO recruits every year?
A. This depends on the number of vacancies. mostly DRDO Exam happens every year.
Q. What is the syllabus for DRDO exam?
Q. What is CEPTAM 09 STA ‘B’?
Q. What is CEPTAM 09 Tech A?
A. CEPTAM 09 Tech A recruitment is the exam conducted for the posts like Carpenter, Draughtsman (Mechanical), Electrician, Fitter, Turner, Welder etc.
Q. What is the selection process of DRDO CEPTAM?
Q. What is the age criteria for DRDO CEPTAM?
A. The maximum age limit for Technician ‘A’ and STA ‘B’ post is 18 to 28 years.
Q. Is there negative marks in DRDO CEPTAM?
A. There are no negative marks in DRDO CEPTAM exam.
Q. Is DRDO CEPTAM easy or tough?
A. The difficulty level of the paper is moderate to easy.
Q. Is Aadhaar Card mandatory to fill DRDO CEPTAM application form?
A. No, it is not mandatory to have Aadhaar Card to fill DRDO CEPTAM application form.